I’ve been seeing these posts float around for quite a while and I love them! I have always preferred to watch vlogs online, its just so interesting to see what people do every day rather than watch a structured video, vlogs are just more personal. In the long run I would love to start YouTube but for now I want to concentrate on my blog. So this is the closest to a vlog without sticking a camera in front of me haha.
Monday 5th June
- 9am: Its my day off from work today so no alarm was set yay. See waking up at 9 seems a good time to start the day, but instead of getting up straight away I procrastinate a little on tumblr, facebook and instagram.
- 10am-11:30am: Yes it takes me that long to get ready. The mornings are a time for me to catch up on YouTube, whilst doing my makeup and hair. I am thinking of doing a Get ready with me post if that is something you’re interested in. Just let me know below.
- 11:30am-12pm: Some of you may or may not know that I am an independent florist, so each day I check up on emails, and my social media platforms for business enquiries.
- 12pm: This would be a perfect opportunity to include an artsy food image but if I am being honest, all I ate was spicy super noodles for lunch haha! As you can tell my healthy eating goal isn’t going entirely to plan but they are so yummy.
- 12:30-2pm: I am currently in the process of learning how to drive, but I have so much anxiety about driving that I do not pay for driving lessons any more (I’ve previously had 6 x2Hr lessons). My dad takes me out for lessons on the weekend. If you have followed me for a while you’ll know that this has been my monthly goal and this is slowly improving. I am trying to learn that it is okay to take things slowly.
- 2pm-3pm: I am lucky enough to have Costa Coffee very close to my house so as a little reward for going driving I treated myself to an iced latte and a salted caramel muffin.
- 3pm-5pm: This is my time to sit down with a cup of tea, a lit candle and my laptop to scroll through my reader and catch up with peoples blogposts!
- 5pm-evening: This is my unwind time, after I have finished my dinner (veggie curry) I pamper myself with beauty products and spend a little time on myself before work tomorrow!
I know this is something a little different to what I am used to posting, so I hope you enjoyed.
Chloe X x