June was an amazing month for me, I turned 19 on the 15th of June, which involved lots of food, presents and alcohol so its safe to say I had a great birthday. In my June Goals post I mentioned 5 goals that will be reviewed at the end of this post!
My goals for this month are:
- If you have followed my monthly goals for a while now then you will know about my struggles with self harm and I am so happy to say that I am now 5 months clean. So in July I want to keep it that way and reach 6 months. This time last year if you said to me to go half a year without self harming I would probably laugh and call bullshit. But somehow I have managed to battle through it and without sounding too cringey, I am very proud of myself.
- Work hard! As some of you may know I am a self employed florist, so essentially I run my own business. This month I have one bouquet order and a funeral order so I hope they go to plan and look pretty. I have also been offered to step in as a temporary manager at my second job whilst my boss is away for 3 weeks. So I am kind of nervous but mostly so excited to be in charge, so again fingers crossed that goes well too!
- I want to book in for more driving lessons – you’re probably all bored of me going on and on about driving but I need the motivation haha!
- want to grow my blog, I have only been blogging for a few months so I am still working hard to get my blog recognised. This month I hit 50 followers which is my first milestone on WordPress so I want to thank-you you lovely bunch! From reading lots of successful bloggers advice, I have found out that posting your blog posts on your social media helps incredibly so I might pluck up the courage to post them on my Instagram, Twitter, Facebook. There is one person that has supported me throughout my blogging journey and I want to thank you so much (you know who you are).
- Lastly, I want to cook and prepare more meals. (I know you were all were all waiting for the stereotypical goal to come up somewhere haha). Now I am stepping in for my manager position and I have got myself a third job I am working around 5-6 days a week so my diet isn’t the greatest at the moment I am sort of just eating quick and easy foods that aren’t exactly the most nutritious. I want to incorporate fresher food products into my lunches rather than relying on quick pasta pots/noodles.
As I have already mentioned, one of my goals for last month was to reach 5 months clean and I am so happy I have reached this goal, it was probably my most important goal!
My next goal was to say yes to more things! If you live with anxiety you won’t be unfamiliar with the sight of four walls around you, there has been so many days where I have just wanted to stay and hide at home. But this month I wanted to kick anxieties butt and go out more! This month I went out for a pizza evening with my new work friends, usually I wouldn’t do this think as I am quite new to the job but I had so much fun!
Looking after my skin more was a goal I wish I could say I achieved. Some days I definitely did take care of myself and I have been using more beauty skincare products but I am yet to get into a daily routine of moisturising my skin. I just hate the feel of heavy greasy moisturiser, so if you have any recommendations, please comment below!
Have you noticed there’s a pattern each month with me failing my diet related goals, I am still drinking fizzy drinks haha. I will get my shit together and be healthy one day I promise – haha.
Lastly I hoped to improve my photography and I think I have achieved this, I have found a great app to edit my pictures on (MOLDIV – available on the app store). I have also gathered a lot more different materials and backdrops for flat lay photos.
I hope June went well for you all and if you stuck around and read till the end then hats off to you haha!
Chloe X x