I am so happy to say I have been nominated for my second award! I have been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by the gorgeous Vienna Juliet. She is fairly new to blogging and I am obsessed with her posts so if you haven’t checked out her blog yet, make sure you do- you wont be disappointed!
Here are the questions Vienna asked me:
1. What is your favourite post on your blog?
My favourite post is Is Body Hair a Turn off? This post didn’t necessarily have the highest views/likes, but I feel like this is something I would of liked to have read a few years ago and a post I would’ve taken a message from. Body hair on woman is such a taboo topic and I am so pleased to see strong female leaders break the stereotype of women being hairless from the shoulders down! If you like having fuzzy legs then so what?
2. What is your favourite item of clothing from your wardrobe?
At the moment I am loving my dungaree dress paired with a black and white stripey tee! I plan on getting some cute pins to attach to the pocket of my dungarees to add more interest! So if you know any cute brands then be sure to comment below!
3. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Anyone that is close to me in my personal life will know my love for pasta! In fact any carb i am obsessed with haha. My body wouldn’t be too happy if I ate pasta forever but I think it would take a long time before I got bored of eating pasta daily.
4. What skill would you like to master?
I used to play the guitar a lot but since I have gone into college and put all my focus in learning Floristry, music has taken a step back so it would be amazing if I started playing again, especially the bass guitar. Another skill is driving, if you follow me then by now you are probably face palming at yet another post where I mention wanting to drive- haha!
5. If a time traveller offered you one return journey would you travel to the past or future and why?
My grandad passed away in 2015 and he was in hospital for a few days before passing. During that time I was so crazily busy I never found time to visit him. So visiting him in hospital is one thing I would do in a heartbeat. It is one of my biggest regrets I have to this day and I don’t think that will ever leave.
6. How is your summer going so far?
Living in the UK it is a typical summer filled with rain, wind, hayfever and the occasional bit of sun so fairly average haha!
The bloggers I nominate are:
Here are my questions for these bloggers:
1. What is your happiest memory?
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (blogging related)
3. What’s the one social media you could not live without?
4. How would you describe the style of your blog in one sentence?
5. What is the most difficult blog post you have made?
6. Do you have a goal for this year?
Thank you again to Vienna for nominating me and if anyone that isn’t tagged wants to do this then, I nominate you too!
Chloe X x