This week I am here with my third blogging award that I was kindly nominated for by Clare. She posts all things beauty related so if makeup and lifestyle is your thing make sure to check her blog out! I like this award in particular because of how laid back and informal it is and if you are a follower of mine then you will be familiar with how informal my style of writing is.
The rules of this nomination are as follows:
- Write seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen bloggers for this award.
Facts about me:
- I am a level 2 and level 3 qualified florist. I studied at Bath college for two years and it was definitely the highlight of my entire education.
- I have won gold medals for two flower shows in London; RHS Hampton Court and RHS Chelsea.
- I have a slight obsession with candles (especially Yankee Candles).
- My dream job would be blogging (obviously haha). Earning money from doing something I love doing most would be incredible.
- I carry a book with me wherever I go, I am forever travelling on trains and if you are a fellow train commuter then you will know they are far from reliable so I am constantly reading to kill time. I am currently reading The Couple Next Door.
- I drink way too much coffee a day haha. I will never understand people who hate coffee!
- The thing I am currently most proud of is being 9 months free from self harm.
My nominees are:
- Hannah Poon
- Sarah (vintagetearose)
- Georgia Beth
- Oliver (mvisoli)
- Phoebe Middleton
- Hannah (justhannahhere)
- Glitter and Grades
- Crystals and curl
I hope you enjoyed this post and a massive thank you again to Clare! Remember that this post isn’t just for people who have been tagged!
13 thoughts on “The Versatile Blogger Award”
Aw congrats for the award and thank you for listing so many blogger! x
Thank you lovely!! Xx
Thanks so much for nominating me lovely, I also take a book with me wherever I go! You never know when you might need one, congratulations on being 9 months free, I’m so proud of you .xx
Thanks for the nomination lovely! xx
That’s okay😌 xx
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you for the nomination! I’m so humbled 🙂 I’m obsessed with candles as well !
That’s okay lovely! Xxx
9 months free is great! Wishing you nothing but more success there! And thank you very much for the nomination 🙂
Thank you so much! It really does mean a lot 😌😌
LikeLiked by 1 person
Congrats girl! ❤
Thank you so much lovely!! ❤
Thanks for the nomination lovely. Loved tour answers – and seriously a massive amount of respect for 9 months self harm free, here’s to even more!💕💕
Aw you’re so lovely!! Thank you so so much it really means the world 💕