This week I am here with my third blogging award that I was kindly nominated for by Clare. She posts all things beauty related so if makeup and lifestyle is your thing make sure to check her blog out! I like this award in particular because of how laid back and informal it is and if you are a follower of mine then you will be familiar with how informal my style of writing is.
The rules of this nomination are as follows:
- Write seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen bloggers for this award.
Facts about me:
- I am a level 2 and level 3 qualified florist. I studied at Bath college for two years and it was definitely the highlight of my entire education.
- I have won gold medals for two flower shows in London; RHS Hampton Court and RHS Chelsea.
- I have a slight obsession with candles (especially Yankee Candles).
- My dream job would be blogging (obviously haha). Earning money from doing something I love doing most would be incredible.
- I carry a book with me wherever I go, I am forever travelling on trains and if you are a fellow train commuter then you will know they are far from reliable so I am constantly reading to kill time. I am currently reading The Couple Next Door.
- I drink way too much coffee a day haha. I will never understand people who hate coffee!
- The thing I am currently most proud of is being 9 months free from self harm.
My nominees are:
- Hannah Poon
- Sarah (vintagetearose)
- Georgia Beth
- Oliver (mvisoli)
- Phoebe Middleton
- Hannah (justhannahhere)
- Glitter and Grades
- Crystals and curl
I hope you enjoyed this post and a massive thank you again to Clare! Remember that this post isn’t just for people who have been tagged!